In New Zealand, if you need to see a medical specialist you have to have a referral from your GP or Lead Maternity Carer. They can refer you for specialist treatment through the public or private healthcare system (user pays). If you have questions about how to see Doctor Al-Abid, please call the clinic and have a chat.

QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about the treatment areas listed above, please call us now on (09) 489 2384 or follow the link to send us a confidential enquiry online.